How much does it cost to list an item on Marketplace:
- Each listed item costs $5 and lasts 120 days. If you purchase a Membership you can list your items for free.
How long my listing will expire:
- Your listing will expire after 120 days. At that time you will have to re-list your item.
Can I edit my listing once it has been posted:
- Yes you can. Just go into your account and click on my ads and edit your post.
How can I delete my listing:
- Log into your Marketplace account, click on your ad, and delete your post.
How often can you post:
- You can post as often as you like. Each listing is $5 unless you have a Membership then your $5 fee is waived.
What kind of postings are prohibited:
- offers, solicitation, or facilitation of illegal prostitution and/or sex trafficking
- exploitation or endangerment of minors; child pornography
- recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
- prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof, e.g. ivory
- false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
- anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
- food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
- stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
- counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
- lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
- spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content
- postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
- postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others